The Account Coordinator is responsible for working closely with the internal Account Team within the organization to manage a portfolio of clients. The Account Coordinator will work together with Account Managers in managing all aspects of the clients’ brand and digital marketing campaigns. The primary responsibility is supporting Account Managers with client requests, deliverables, internal traffic, status updates and helping organize marketing initiatives to ensure we deliver a positive customer experience, quality work, and on-time delivery.
This position ensures Account Managers effectively deliver on client expectations and achieve performance goals. This is a key role at Crafted as it impacts the degree of success of account management execution. It requires you to be a strong communicator, well organized, ability to multi-task, and communicate effectively.
- Coordinate client related deliverables and assets along with communications
- Organize & create client dashboards and reports
- Schedule meetings and provides agendas when necessary
- Respond to client requests and writes client correspondence as necessary
- Quality assurance review of client deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline.
- Related prior job experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- The position demands computer literacy, adaptability, attention to detail, organization, and the ability to multi-task and process information expeditiously
- A collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced environment both within the agency as well as with agency partners
- A confident communicator who can engage and deliver in a myriad of settings with clients and key stakeholders
- Someone who can think independently is equipped to make decisions and can adapt to changing environments
Your Personal Attributes & Skills
- A passion and enthusiasm for being on a team that creates compelling and engaging content about innovative products that impact our everyday lives.
- A collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced environment across team disciplines
- A problem-solver; someone who will jump in, no matter the task, to ensure that the deliverables are well done on behalf of the client.
- Someone who can think independently is self-assured in making decisions and can adapt to changing environments.
- Be curious, self-motivated, hard-working, well-organized, and resilient to shifting priorities.
- Confidence; presence and poise; high cognitive and emotional intelligence; competitiveness; empathy; resiliency; work ethic; leading by example
- Team player who works well collaboratively and is quick to credit others
- Positive attitude with humility and a sense of humor
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task; calm under pressure
- Strong intellectual curiosity and high attention to detail
- A desire for autonomy and pro-active initiative
- Comfortable with (and eager to create) change and fluidity based on circumstances
What We Offer:
- Be part of a team that likes to have fun and is focused on quality work and performance
- Competitive salary, health insurance, disability, 401k + match, and profit-sharing
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, sick, or personal
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: [email protected]