The Strategist leader role is a director level on our professional services team that plays an essential role in leading our client engagements to position and capitalize on brand and demand generation with a CX lens.
The Strategist role leads the brand and demand strategy and activates demand generation marketing initiatives for our innovative B2B manufacturing clients. The role requires a breadth of strategic thinking and experience with strategy, planning, customer experience, and demand generation across digital marketing channels. The ideal candidate is a collaborative leader capable of interfacing with key stakeholders, positioning brands with creative strategy, and planning high-growth multi-channel marketing programs in a fast-paced environment.
We highly value collaboration as a multi-disciplinary organization and we are currently hybrid. For Crafted, hybrid is three days a week in-office.
- Activate brand positioning coupled with multi-channel programs and campaigns strategies for our mid-market and enterprise clients in collaboration with our practice area leaders
- Facilitate discovery sessions with executive level clients and present strategy and marketing approach along with program performance
- Develop key digital and web strategies and plan multi-channel demand generation programs that achieve client goals
- Author insights led demand generation briefs, lead our multi-disciplinary leaders (including web development) to ensure objectives are achieved with an emphasis on measurement and optimization
- Collaborate with professional services leaders to enhance and optimize demand generation programs and campaigns
- Develop budgets and financial modeling, including planning, budget forecasting, KPI measurements, ROI, and customer acquisition costs
Your Required Education and Professional Experience
- 4+ years of agency or in-house strategy, planning and marketing experience with the above-listed responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- Experience activating brands with demand generation programs that leverage closed-loop marketing ecosystems.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, digital media platforms, analytics, CMS, and CRM platforms; specific experience with HubSpot and Marketo a plus.
- Advanced enterprise research and analytic tools including call analytics
- Ability to work autonomously; self-sufficient and personally motivated to deliver excellent work and results.
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening and coaching
- Ability to work in a collaborative and innovative team environment
Your Personal Attributes & Skills
- Strong leadership skills: confidence; presence and poise; high cognitive and emotional intelligence; competitiveness; empathy; resiliency; work ethic; leading by example
- Team player who works well collaboratively and is quick to credit others
- Positive attitude with humility and a sense of humor
- Strong results-orientation and ambition to advance career
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask remaining calm under pressure
- Commitment to ensuring team member satisfaction and developing their skill sets
- Strong intellectual curiosity and high attention to detail
- Comfortable with (and eager to create) change and fluidity based on agency growth
What We Offer
- Be part of a team that fully embraces our core values
- Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, 401k Match, and Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, sick or personal
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org