Highlights at Crafted:
- We work to unleash the greatness that impacts our everyday lives
- We are collaborative, friendly, fun, and take pride in our craft
- We value the bond with each other as we build community
- We bring together brand and demand generation for B2B manufacturers
- We are in-person working hybrid in Charlotte, NC; in-office Tues. – Thur.
- We offer competitive compensation, paid time off and benefits
The Demand Generation Director is a key role on our professional services team that leads our client demand generation engagements from strategy through program activation.
The role leads the demand generation strategy, planning phases and manages program activation for our select B2B manufacturing clients. The role requires a breadth of strategic thinking, business acumen and experience with strategy, planning, customer experience, and demand generation across digital and traditional marketing channels. The ideal candidate is a collaborative leader capable of interfacing with key stakeholders, positioning brands with business strategy, and planning high-growth omnichannel marketing programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Facilitate discovery sessions with client executives and present strategy and marketing approach along with demand gen program performance
- Develop key digital and traditional strategies and plan omnichannel demand generation programs that achieve client goals
- Activate brand positioning and messaging along with Customer Experience assets in collaboration with our practice area leaders
- Author insights and data-driven demand generation briefs and lead multi-disciplinary professional service team members to ensure objectives are achieved with an emphasis on measurement and optimization
- Collaborate with other professional services leaders to enhance and optimize demand generation programs and campaigns
- Develop budgets and financial modeling, including proformas, budget forecasting, KPI measurements, ROI, and customer acquisition costs
Your Required Education and Professional Experience
- 5+ years of agency or in-house strategy, planning and marketing experience with the above-listed responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- Experience activating brands with demand generation programs that leverage closed-loop marketing ecosystems.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, digital media platforms, analytics, CMS, and CRM platforms; experience with HubSpot a plus.
- Advanced enterprise research and analytic tools including call analytics
- Ability to work autonomously; self-sufficient and personally motivated to deliver excellent work product and performance.
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening and coaching
- Ability to work in a collaborative and innovative team environment
Your Personal Attributes & Skills
- Strong leadership skills: confidence; presence and poise; high cognitive and emotional intelligence; competitiveness; empathy; resiliency; work ethic; leading by example
- Team leaders who works well collaboratively and is quick to credit others
- Positive attitude with humility and a sense of humor
- Strong results-orientation and ambition to advance career
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask remaining calm under pressure
- Commitment to ensuring team member satisfaction and developing their skill sets
- Strong intellectual curiosity and high attention to detail
- Comfortable with (and eager to create) change and fluidity based on agency growth
What We Offer
- To join a team that fully embraces our core values
- Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, 401k Match, and Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, sick or personal
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: email@example.com