The Digital Marketing Specialist plays a key role on our professional services team developing campaign assets, analyzing performance and optimizing campaigns across digital marketing channels. In collaboration and coordination with multi-disciplinary team members, the role will manage paid search, social media (organic and paid), email, display advertising and retargeting campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of mediums supporting the written, visual and spoken word for enterprise and mid-market manufacturers with amazing innovations. If you enjoy working with friendly, collaborative and talented people making an impact in our world, you’re going to love working with the Crafted team.
The ideal candidate can market unique product innovations, produce compelling and effective work product for multiple mediums, and engage with a variety of audience personas.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop short-form (action-oriented) digital content (paid media ads, emails, social media posts, landing pages, webinars) for demand generation campaigns that drives results.
- Manage website CMS (content management systems), updating and uploading content
- Manage implementation of customer email marketing and lead nurture campaigns through HubSpot or comparable marketing automation platforms.
- Performing SEO content optimizations at the direction of SEO practice area lead.
- QA marketing assets for subject matter, grammar, and strategic accuracy
- Analyzing client program analytics (website, email, advertising) for client reporting
- Participate in client campaign/product discovery meetings to support campaign execution
- Manage the marketing calendar and strategically plan timelines and best practices around associated campaigns/launches
- Support CX development of personas and customer journey maps along with interviewing SME’s and research to gain account knowledge
- Content liaison with internal Creative and Development teams to ensure initiatives are completed accurately and on strategy.
- Measure, analyze and report analytics and ROI across marketing campaigns and initiatives
Your Required Education and Professional Experience
- A creative thinker and excellent tactician who rolls up their sleeves to get things done, with at least 3+ years of proven experience within an agency setting or in-house B2B brands
- A confident communicator who can engage and deliver in a myriad of settings
- A subject matter expert in aspects of digital marketing campaign platforms
- Experience achieving measurable business objectives
- Direct or indirect B2B manufacturing experience
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
Your Personal Attributes & Skills
- Campaign performance, client satisfaction, and quality of marketing initiatives (pre-defined metrics, vary by client)
- Effectiveness and presentation quality of marketing deliverables/assets (including outside partners)
- Contribution to agency revenue through on-time deliverables, on budget tasks and billing
- Continued learning and growth in practice areas and understanding client subject matter
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating compelling and engaging content about innovative products that impact our everyday lives.
- A collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced environment across team disciplines
- A problem solver; someone who will jump in, no matter the task, to ensure that the deliverables are well done on behalf of the client.
- Someone who can think independently, is self-assured in making tough decisions and can adapt to changing environments.
- Be curious, self-motivated, hard-working, well-organized, and resilient to shifting priorities.
- Confidence; presence and poise; high cognitive and emotional intelligence; competitiveness; empathy; resiliency; work ethic; leading by example
- Team player who works well collaboratively and is quick to credit others
- Positive attitude with humility and a sense of humor
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task; calm under pressure
- Strong intellectual curiosity and high attention to detail
- Desire for autonomy and pro-active initiative
- Comfortable with (and eager to create) change and fluidity based on circumstances
What We Offer
- Be part of a team that likes to have fun and is focused on quality work and performance
- Competitive salary, health insurance, disability, 401k + match and profit sharing
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, sick, or personal
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org