Do you like accountability and being a critical part of a team? Are you organized and enjoy developing plans and working with teams to complete activities? Would you like to lead others in doing something great? If yes, Crafted is looking for someone like you.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring project success while balancing the needs of both clients and internal stakeholders. The Project Manager must be a strong team leader with a motivating work ethic and analytical mindset, overseeing a multi-discipline team with comprehensive project plans that includes all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Owns the process and workflow of digital assets and information among internal agency contacts, client, and 3rd-party vendors.
- Partner closely with account management and agency capability leads to plan, execute and launch initiatives that ensure consistent client satisfaction and highest quality of deliverables.
- Participate in client discovery sessions; then collaborate with planning, creative and technology leads to translate client objectives into a comprehensive road map and project plan to achieve the goals.
- Manage project and program P&L through proper scope definition, risk management, and change management protocols.
- Manage resource allocation and utilization for internal resources, including third-party vendors, throughout engagement and project lifecycle.
- Resolve conflicts through creative problem-thinking with acute decision-making skills that keep project members motivated to overcome high-pressure situations and ensure best possible results.
- Conduct shared learnings within agency on effective project management methodologies and key factors for project success.
- Ensure consistency in role definition and performance expectations for digital staff assigned to account teams.
- Assess and manage creative, platform, and technology partnerships.
- Ensure projects and resources stay within defined budget and adhere to project schedule and timeline.
- 5+ years of digital project management within agency environments, managing multi-disciplinary teams of a minimum of 10 people.
- Proven track record of developing long-term relationships with clients through gaining trust and successful delivery.
- Demonstrated experience directing complex projects for Fortune 1000 clients.
- Working knowledge of integrated agency workflows and inter-office operations.
- In-depth knowledge of agency core disciplines and capabilities, including account management, finance, strategy, creative, user experience, content marketing, paid media, lead nurturing, analytics, social media, systems/technology, and quality assurance.
- Expertise in project management, financial analysis, data management and related software (ex: MS Project, MS Excel, CRM/finance/time tracking systems).
- Superior communication, writing skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- B2B agency experience is a plus.
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org