We’re looking for a Front-end Web Developer who will play a key role on our team. The ideal candidate should have knowledge in all facets of front-end web development and have experience developing in headless content management systems. You’ll be working alongside other developers and UX designers collaborating on the various client web projects primarily utilizing Craft CMS.
You should be self-motivated and demonstrate a genuine interest and affluence in modern software development tools and practices. The role will collaborate and contribute to future development advances.
- Demonstrate knowledge of modern web design and development practices
- Create digital experiences that meet client objectives and push innovation while remaining nimble and within budgetary parameters
- Conceptualize and build web sites, mobile experiences, and other digital touchpoints primarily in Craft CMS
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal teams and clients
- Front-end development of responsive, multi-device web sites, and web applications for a range of clients
- Landing page development and UX optimization for conversion goals
- Abide by brand guidelines to develop responsive email campaign assets
- Collaborate with UX designers on converting experiences and use case scenarios to visual elements
- Collaborate with other practice area team members to execute integrated cross-channel campaigns
- Implement and provide technical recommendations for various analytics platforms
- Minimum of 5 years of front-end development experience
- Experience with Craft CMS is preferred
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Experience in MySQL/MariaDB a plus
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly and independently
- Experience with Git repository management
Crafted offers a friendly environment, competitive salary, as well as paid time off, health insurance, and employer matching retirement savings!
To apply for this position please send your resume, references, and salary history to email@example.com
Crafted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org