- We work to unleash the greatness that impacts our everyday lives
- We are collaborative, friendly, fun, and do amazing things
- We value the bond with each other as we build community
- We bring together brand and demand generation for B2B manufacturers
- We are in-person working hybrid in Charlotte, NC; in-office Tues. – Thur.
- We offer competitive compensation, paid time off and benefits
As the Operations Support Specialist you will play a pivotal role in fostering a positive and efficient work environment that enables our team members to thrive. You will be responsible for managing and improving operational processes, enhancing team experience, attracting top talent, and fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate has experience with managing business operations processes, recruiting talent, and supporting technology in a multi-office company with a passion for building community and culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the Operations leader with managing internal processes and managing new projects
- Support continuous improvement leader to advance initiatives for company
- Support the evaluation, recruiting and onboarding of new team members
- Manage the environmental office experience
- Evaluate and resolve workstation and network related issues
- Support our community impact events and campaigns
- Support the Operations leader in planning, organizing and coordinating functions related to the operations of the business
- 2 years experience supporting operations for a professional services-based company
- Demonstrated experience managing business processes and rolling out changes to improve
- Recruiting experience with candidate evaluation, recruiting and onboarding of new team members
- Understanding of workflows and inter-office operations
- Competence using Microsoft 365 applications
- Excellent communication, writing skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Marketing agency experience is a plus
Your Personal Attributes & Skills
- A collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced environment across team disciplines
- A problem solver; someone who will jump in, no matter the task, to ensure that the deliverables are well done on behalf of the client
- Someone who can think independently, is self-assured in making tough decisions and can adapt to changing environments.
- Be curious, self-motivated, hard-working, well-organized, and resilient to shifting priorities.
- Confidence; presence and poise; high cognitive and emotional intelligence; competitiveness; empathy; resiliency; work ethic; leading by example
- Team player who works well collaboratively and is quick to credit others
- Positive attitude with humility and a sense of humor
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task; calm under pressure
- Strong intellectual curiosity and high attention to detail
- Desire for autonomy and pro-active initiative
- Comfortable with (and eager to create) change and fluidity based on circumstances
What We Offer
- Be part of a team that likes to have fun and is focused on quality work and performance
- Competitive salary, health insurance, disability, 401k + match and profit sharing
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, sick, or personal
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: email@example.com