The Senior Designer is a key role on our creative team that lives and breathes digital design, user experience and has experience with branding and print.
The Senior Designer is someone who understands brand and visual communications within experience design including design for digital experiences and campaigns, marketing and sales assets, illustration, photography and video.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative team member capable of interfacing with a multi-disciplinary team and key stakeholders to drive creative concepts, assets and direction for high-growth multi-channel marketing programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver a wide array of design outputs, including digital, print, environmental, web, and video graphics.
- Provide design support to creative director and other key stakeholders.
- Develop design concepts and creative solutions that meet client’s business objectives and budgets.
- Contribute your point of view of how to bring our clients innovations to life.
- Collaborate with professional services practice area leaders to successfully lead and enhance demand generation programs.
Your Required Education and Professional Experience
- 3+ years of experience within an agency or marketing organization delivering high-end creative for demand generation programs with the above-listed responsibilities.
- Ability to work autonomously; self-sufficient and personally motivated to deliver excellent work and results.
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening and coaching
- Experience with a myriad of creative platforms and tools
- Ability to work in a collaborative and innovative team environment
- Design degree or creative/design-based education
Your Personal Attributes & Skills
- Team player who works well collaboratively and is quick to credit others
- Positive attitude with humility and a sense of humor
- Strong results-orientation for clients
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask: calm under pressure
- Strong intellectual curiosity and high attention to detail
- Autonomy and pro-activity initiative
- Comfortable with (and eager to create) change and fluidity based on circumstances
What We Offer
- Be part of a team that likes to have fun and is focused on quality work and performance
- Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Disability, 401k + Match, and Profit Sharing
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, sick or personal
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: email@example.com