The Senior Project Manager is a key leadership role at Crafted that sets the stage for how we assemble our multi-functional team to plan and activate our client work. From discovery and planning to resourcing and reporting, this role is essential to the organization.
If project management is your jam and you wouldn’t want to do anything else, and you love to collaborate with talented people with a common goal, then look no further.
You’ll continue to maintain our waterfall workflow to produce strategy, design, content, development and performance analysis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Having a meta-view of deliverables, team/client work styles, and an ability to effectively adjust all levers
- Support and participate in delivering strategy focused work for our clients
- Help to break the project up into deliverables for weekly client sprints based on type of objectives
- Keeping an eye toward producing amazing work that the team can stand behind while serving the client’s goals
- Participate in the creation of epics, and stories for websites and digital projects with the development team
- Build agendas and help lead team and client meetings
Lead the Crafted client experience
- Onboarding of clients so that they understand their role in the Crafted process
- Continue to set expectations with the client throughout the course of the project
- Correspondence and communication with clients
- Maintain internal and external project management tools, while not letting the tools drive the process
- Manage coordination and collection of assets from clients and other vendors
- Calendaring of meetings, client deliverables, deliverables, etc.
- Capture, document and communicate actionable tasks for both the client and internal teams
Oversee the profitability of projects
- Participate in the scoping of projects during the sales process when needed
- Facilitating the balance of workflow within budget, timeframe, and scope, with an understanding that as a team there is a desire to deliver high quality work
- Capture ideas for future phases of work with the client to support the process
- 5+ years of digital project management within agency environments, managing multi-disciplinary teams of a minimum of 10 people.
- Proven track record of developing long-term relationships with clients through gaining trust and successful delivery.
- Demonstrated experience directing complex projects for Fortune 1000 clients.
- Working knowledge of integrated agency workflows and inter-office operations.
- In-depth knowledge of agency core disciplines and capabilities, including account management, finance, strategy, creative, user experience, content marketing, paid media, lead nurturing, analytics, social media, systems/technology, and quality assurance.
- Expertise in project management, financial analysis, data management and related software (ex: MS Project, MS Excel, CRM/finance/time tracking systems).
- Superior communication, writing skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- B2B agency experience is a plus.
Your Personal Attributes & Skills
- A collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced environment across team disciplines
- A problem solver; someone who will jump in, no matter the task, to ensure that the deliverables are well done on behalf of the client
- Someone who can think independently, is self-assured in making tough decisions and can adapt to changing environments.
- Be curious, self-motivated, hard-working, well-organized, and resilient to shifting priorities.
- Confidence; presence and poise; high cognitive and emotional intelligence; competitiveness; empathy; resiliency; work ethic; leading by example
- Team player who works well collaboratively and is quick to credit others
- Positive attitude with humility and a sense of humor
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task; calm under pressure
- Strong intellectual curiosity and high attention to detail
- Desire for autonomy and pro-active initiative
- Comfortable with (and eager to create) change and fluidity based on circumstances
What We Offer
- Be part of a team that likes to have fun and is focused on quality work and performance
- Competitive salary, health insurance, disability, 401k + match and profit sharing
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, sick, or personal
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: email@example.com