Candidates: This position requires you to work in-person at our office in Charlotte, NC from Tuesday to Thursday. Monday and Friday are work from home optional.
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented Visual Designer to help us establish and maintain our brand and clients’ brands. The Visual Designer's responsibilities include reviewing final copy, layouts, and content, ensuring brand standards, and putting the finishing touches on creative projects.
To be a successful Visual Designer, you should be creative, computer savvy and meticulous. Ultimately, a top-notch Visual Designer is an expert with digital interfaces, can work well under stress and keep to deadlines. This person should live and breathe design and understand that the devil is in the details.
- Provide production support to the creative team and other key stakeholders
- Review graphics, photography, layouts, colors and fonts before designs are finalized
- Finalize designs in the appropriate application and provide to vendors and clients in an easy-to-use manner
- Suggest and make improvements to images to enhance quality in print and digital formats
- Manage internal client photography libraries
- Deliver a wide array of design outputs, including digital, print, environmental, web and video graphics
- Follow project management timelines to ensure projects are completed on time
- Stay up to date with graphic design trends, Adobe techniques, HubSpot updates and general software
Your Required Education and Professional Experience
- Design degree or creative/design-based education
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a production artist or graphic designer within an agency or marketing organization
- Online portfolio of produced designs
- Strong time management skills, and the ability to work self-sufficiently and take direction from the creative team
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication and listening
- Experience with basic Adobe programs, Microsoft programs and HubSpot. Experience in Jira or other project management software is a plus. Please list any additional platform experience.
- Ability to work in-person in a collaborative creative department office environment
- A positive attitude, with humility and a sense of humor
What We Offer
- Be part of a company that has fun and is focused on quality work for our clients
- Competitive salary, health insurance, disability, 401k + match and profit sharing
- Work from home on Mondays and Fridays
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, sick or personal
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org