Do you like to be an integral part of a team? Are you motivated and enjoy playing a lead role within a team? Would you like to support and lead others in helping clients achieve their goals? If yes, Crafted is looking for someone like you.
As an Account Manager, you will be on the front-line leading clients through program engagements. The role will be responsible for ensuring that client experiences and expectations are managed while working with the team to ensure that activities are on point and performance metrics meet or exceed client growth goals. Our Account Managers are expected to be dynamic leaders while embracing creativity, innovation and the ability to make decisions confidently.
We highly value collaboration as a multi-disciplinary organization and we are currently hybrid. For Crafted, hybrid is three days a week in-office.
- Set and manage expectations of program activities, timelines, and deliverables
- Provide status updates, communication and performance reports
- Facilitate client feedback and demonstrate client advocacy
- Assist with identifying opportunities for account growth
- Build loyal and trustworthy relationships with clients
- Work with the team to ensure program activities align with strategy
- Liaise with project management for resource management
- Provide client needs and requests to the team for exploration
- Review and ensure deliverables are high-quality and exceed client expectations
- Understand and effectively communicate both client and internal program goals
- Experience with mid-market to enterprise companies
- 4+ years of demand generation, multi-channel program management in account services
- Excellent writing and speaking skills and the ability to easily relate and interact with clients and internal teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- Passion for performance-driven results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- B2B agency experience is a plus
Your Personal Attributes & Skills:
- A collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced environment across team disciplines
- A problem solver; someone who will jump in, no matter the task, to ensure that the deliverables are well done on behalf of the client
- Someone who can think independently, is self-assured in making tough decisions and can adapt to changing environments.
- Be curious, self-motivated, hard-working, well-organized, and resilient to shifting priorities.
- Confidence; presence and poise; high cognitive and emotional intelligence; competitiveness; empathy; resiliency; work ethic; leading by example
- Team player who works well collaboratively and is quick to credit others
- Positive attitude with humility and a sense of humor
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task; calm under pressure
- Strong intellectual curiosity and high attention to detail
- Desire for autonomy and pro-active initiative
- Comfortable with (and eager to create) change and fluidity based on circumstances
What We Offer:
- Be part of a team that likes to have fun but is focused on quality work and performance
- Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Disability, Simple IRA + Match
- Paid time-off for holidays, vacation, sick or personal
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: email@example.com