- We work to unleash the greatness that impacts our everyday lives
- We are collaborative, friendly, fun, and do amazing work
- We value the bond with each other as we build community
- We bring together brand and demand generation for B2B manufacturers
- We are in-person working hybrid in Charlotte, NC; in-office Tues. – Thur.
- We offer competitive compensation, paid time off and benefits
Crafted is looking for a visionary Senior Art Director to expand our team. Their primary responsibility is to develop and oversee projects from ideation and presentations to execution. Job duties also include supporting the Creative Director with Creative Dept. operations and directly managing the Visual Designers. As well as working with PM to build project timelines and carry out strategic resource planning to meet departmental deadlines efficiently. A Senior Art Director should have a keen eye for coworker’s details and knowledge of creative inspiration to inspire the team.
- Supporting the Creative Director with Creative Dept. operations and directly managing the Visual Designers
- Effectively communicate ideas and present work within agency and to customers.
- Deliver a wide array of design outputs, including digital, print, environmental, web, storyboards and video graphics.
- Provide support to the Creative Director and other key stakeholders.
- Capable of working on multiple jobs concurrently.
- Establish budgets and timelines and deliver the finished campaign within those parameters.
- Concept and create well-crafted designed content.
- Collaborate with other departments and contractors to create cohesive, effective campaigns.
- Accepts constructive criticism and applies feedback.
- Work with members of the Creative Dept. to evaluate client or company needs and create visual elements for campaigns.
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise.
- Currently playing a Senior Art Director or Art Director role
- 5+ years of creative experience within an agency.
- Conceptual thinker that brings ideas to life in a unique way.
- A portfolio of distinctive and exceptional art direction using print and digital, including large campaigns.
- Design degree or creative/design-based education.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Great communicator who can present, think on the fly and work capably across teams.
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a larger team and can self-manage.
- Manage photography and videography shoots with the internal team and hired vendors
- Understanding of motion graphic design/animation or editing.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to construct presentations.
- Ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy under tight deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening and coaching.
- Must demonstrate a solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends.
- Experience with Adobe and a myriad of creative platforms and tools.
- Growth from this position could lead to Associate Creative Director.
- A qualified Associate Creative Director candidate should be creative with strong leadership, communication, and multitasking skills. The chief responsibility would be to manage projects or clients independently from the Creative Director, although the Creative Director has the final say.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS
- Team player who works well collaboratively and is quick to credit others
- Positive attitude with humility and a sense of humor
- Strong results-oriented focus for clients
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Calm under pressure
- Strong intellectual curiosity and high attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a team that likes to have fun and is focused on quality work and performance
- Competitive salary, health insurance, disability, 401k + match and profit sharing
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, sick or personal time
In order to be considered for a position, email your resume to: email@example.com